Look at the world’s craziest parking lotJanuary 28, 2019
Video filmed at the free parking in Bangkok
In the web video appeared from the busiest parking in Bangkok. It is popular with locals because of its free entry.
In the video you can see that cars in the parking area are close to each other. Someone from the drivers hangs on the bumpers protective, shock-proof “buffers” of foam plastic, because cars often collide. This is due to the fact that you can only leave the parking lot by pushing the car manually. In the description it is noted that on paid parking lots an hour costs 20 baht.
In the spring of 2018, a drone photographed one of the parking lots, where tens of thousands of Volkswagen, bought from owners after diesel gate, are stored. All these machines 350 thousand, and they cost 37 sites across America.
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests