Look at the sketches of the new Audi RS7August 25, 2019
The charged Audi RS6 Avant station wagon made a powerful impression on motorists all over the world – over the past week, the novelty has been actively discussed in social networks in Europe and the USA. Impressed was the head and founder of the CarLifestyle.com portal, who drew the older model RS7 in this style.
Gabe Florido tried on a formidable false radiator grille and large air intakes. For the RS7 render, the artist chose a light color, which allows you to consider the new design from a different angle.
Fantasies about the new RS7 appeared not by chance – Audi is preparing to refresh its charged lineup by the end of the year, and the Seven will probably be one of the first premieres. Despite the fact that the RS6, most likely, will not have a sedan body, and RS7 will be an alternative for those who do not want to buy a station wagon.
- GM is set to become the premier electric vehicle manufacturer. Yes again
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum