Look at the new Volkswagen brand logoSeptember 10, 2019
Not every day, such a large company as Volkswagen changes the logo by which it is used to recognizing the brand around the world. However, the German concern needed to change the image and its embodiment as a symbol on cars, car dealerships and buildings. And today the brand has shown what it will be associated with now.
The official version says that with the presentation of the new logo, Volkswagen opens another era in its history – the era of electric vehicles. For the sake of this, the concern did not stint on global rebranding around the world, at least – replacing icons on all buildings in 171 countries and, of course, all models.
The fresh logo is designed to inspire associations with modernity, digitalization and youth through simpler and visually lighter lines. And so the new logo debuted on the ID.3 all-electric hatchback.
Of course, one of the reasons for the logo change was the dieselgate: the brand needs to show that it is moving away from fraud from the internal combustion engine, switching to electrical installations.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles