Look at the mid-engined Chevrolet CamaroApril 5, 2020
Czech artist Rostislav Prokop imagined what a Chevrolet Camaro would have looked like if its engine were located behind the backs of seats.
As you know, the eighth generation Corvette for the first time in the history of the model received a mid-engine layout – and now look at the mid-engined Chevrolet Camaro. True, unlike the Corvette, this is only a fantasy of the Czech designer Rostislav Prokop, but in the figure the car looks great. The artist brought together all the best features of both Chevrolet models and received a surprisingly harmonious result. The oil car has a characteristic front of the Camaro and side walls with large air intakes from the Corvette.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published