Look at the glowing grille of the new Jeep Grand WagoneerSeptember 9, 2020
The three-row SUV will be on the assembly line in 2021
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles chief designer Ralph Gilles posted a short video on Instagram showing off the rich “welcome” illumination of the revived Jeep Grand Wagoneer.
The radiator grille of the SUV is a narrowed and modernized version of the classic Jeep grille. It consists of seven cells, the contours of which are illuminated after the inscription Wagoneer on the hood. After them, the headlights, lights in the housings of the exterior mirrors and daytime running lights come on.
The revived Grand Wagoneer was introduced last week as a concept as close as possible to the production version. It received 24-inch wheels and a fully glass roof. It is unknown whether large discs and spectacular illumination of the product model will be obtained.
Jeep also decided not to disclose technical information about Grand Wagoneer yet. It is expected that the SUV will be equipped with air suspension and will be offered with three all-wheel drive systems, and the engine range will include a rechargeable hybrid power plant.
Production of the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer will begin at the Detroit plant next summer. According to Car and Driver, the standard Wagoneer will receive a starting price tag of $ 60,000, and the base Grand Wagoneer will be offered for $ 100,000.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web