Look at the BMW 4 Series in the back of a shooting breakOctober 5, 2019
The designer showed how the new Bavarian 4 Series could turn out
The artist, known as X-Tomi, presented his version of the BMW Concept 4, turning it into a three-door station wagon.
After the premiere of the shocking BMW Concept 4 coupe at the Frankfurt Motor Show, journalists began to discuss its ambiguous design, and some enthusiasts who perfectly master graphic editors decided to compete with Bavarian designers in demonstrating their own options for the appearance of the “four”. Among them was a Hungarian artist known as X-Tomi.
Unlike other designers, he focused not on reducing the huge “nostrils” of the Concept 4 radiator grille, but on its form factor. As a result, the concept of the future BMW 4 Series unexpectedly received a body Shooting Brake. A car with a fast and predatory profile looks excellent: it is a pity that there is no chance of such a jogging break getting to the assembly line.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions