Look at the BMW 4 Series in the back of a shooting breakOctober 5, 2019
The designer showed how the new Bavarian 4 Series could turn out
The artist, known as X-Tomi, presented his version of the BMW Concept 4, turning it into a three-door station wagon.
After the premiere of the shocking BMW Concept 4 coupe at the Frankfurt Motor Show, journalists began to discuss its ambiguous design, and some enthusiasts who perfectly master graphic editors decided to compete with Bavarian designers in demonstrating their own options for the appearance of the “four”. Among them was a Hungarian artist known as X-Tomi.
Unlike other designers, he focused not on reducing the huge “nostrils” of the Concept 4 radiator grille, but on its form factor. As a result, the concept of the future BMW 4 Series unexpectedly received a body Shooting Brake. A car with a fast and predatory profile looks excellent: it is a pity that there is no chance of such a jogging break getting to the assembly line.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X