Look at Japanese car dealerships full of raritiesMarch 27, 2020
Finding a youngtimer in excellent condition is best to go to Japan. This was confirmed by Mark Riccioni of Speed Hunters, who inspected used car dealerships in Tokyo and Yokohama.
The Japanese really like German cars, due to which dealerships have opened in the country, which are dedicated not only to certain brands, but also to specific models.
For example, the company J-Auto is known for the best specialists in the Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 series, and in the Pole Position Garage they know everything about the classic BMW M and rare Alpina.
Of course, the largest selection is presented among local cars. Nowhere else in the world will it be possible to see a modest-looking car dealership on the territory of which there are immediately 12 12 Honda NSXs of the first generation. There is also a large selection of tuning cars.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones