Look at Japanese car dealerships full of raritiesMarch 27, 2020
Finding a youngtimer in excellent condition is best to go to Japan. This was confirmed by Mark Riccioni of Speed Hunters, who inspected used car dealerships in Tokyo and Yokohama.
The Japanese really like German cars, due to which dealerships have opened in the country, which are dedicated not only to certain brands, but also to specific models.
For example, the company J-Auto is known for the best specialists in the Mercedes-Benz 500E W124 series, and in the Pole Position Garage they know everything about the classic BMW M and rare Alpina.
Of course, the largest selection is presented among local cars. Nowhere else in the world will it be possible to see a modest-looking car dealership on the territory of which there are immediately 12 12 Honda NSXs of the first generation. There is also a large selection of tuning cars.
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled