Longest underwater tunnel in China to be completed by the end of the yearApril 4, 2021
Third Harbor Engineering, which is in charge of the project, plans to complete the longest road tunnel by the end of 2021.
The tunnel, 10.8 km long and 43.6 m wide, is being built under Taihu Lake in eastern China. This lake is the third largest freshwater lake in the country.
The tunnel will be a continuation of the Changzhou-Wuxi Highway, with a total length of almost 44 km.
The road located under the reservoir will become part of the 43.9 km highway between the cities of Jiangsu – Changzhou and Wuxi.
Project Team Leader Yang Guodong said that all floors of the tunnel have now been completed.
- 2021 Ford Bronco Official Specs Show Higher Power
- Ford to suspend production of Bronco and Ranger SUVs for 2 weeks
- Lewis Hamilton wins Spanish Grand Prix qualifying
- New electric car Estrema Fulminea will be presented on May 13
- Skoda will start selling the low-cost Kushaq crossover in June 2021