Little Kia Sorento did not get disc brakesApril 14, 2020
In India again, photo spies captured the Kia Sonet cross. Under the disguise is already hidden serial variation, and in the flagship modification of the GT Line.
In the Indian car market, the only 4-meter crossover that has rear disc brakes is the Mahindra XUV300.
Hope was led by the new subcompact Sonet, which, as they said at the debut, will receive very rich equipment. However, common pictures make it possible to conclude that the new model will be equipped with drum-type rear brakes.
The appearance of the Kia Sonet will be almost the same as that of the conceptual model shown at the beginning of the year. Sonet will share the platform with Hyundai Venue, for this reason it is expected that the engine line of the new model will be similar: 1.0- and 1.2-liter gasoline engines and a 1.5-liter diesel engine. The transmission will be a manual transmission and a robotic transmission.
Sonet should go on sale in August this year. Estimated price – from 700 thousand rupees. In the future, the model may appear in other countries.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed