LITO Motorcycles will release the second generation of the electric bike SORAMay 4, 2019
Tomorrow there will be a premiere of the updated model in honor of its ten-year presence in the market. A novelty will be shown at the exhibition The Quail Motorcycle Gathering in California.
According to the manufacturer, the electric bike model has undergone a reengineering, which has led to an increase in the power of the battery and power unit. Cruising increased from 200 km to 50%, and the bike accelerates to 96 km / h in three seconds.
It was possible to reduce the mass of the model due to the part of components made of composite materials and the installation of lighter elements. For example, an electric wheelchair.
The company said that all such electric motorcycles will be collected 20 copies. Other details will become known after the opening of the California exhibition.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari