LITO Motorcycles will release the second generation of the electric bike SORAMay 4, 2019
Tomorrow there will be a premiere of the updated model in honor of its ten-year presence in the market. A novelty will be shown at the exhibition The Quail Motorcycle Gathering in California.
According to the manufacturer, the electric bike model has undergone a reengineering, which has led to an increase in the power of the battery and power unit. Cruising increased from 200 km to 50%, and the bike accelerates to 96 km / h in three seconds.
It was possible to reduce the mass of the model due to the part of components made of composite materials and the installation of lighter elements. For example, an electric wheelchair.
The company said that all such electric motorcycles will be collected 20 copies. Other details will become known after the opening of the California exhibition.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York