Lister boasted her most powerful Jaguar F-Type R based roadsterJuly 5, 2019
LFT-C supercar is the fastest open car of the British company. And, of course, do not expect a large circulation from her. In total, the model will be released in the amount of ten copies.
Externally, the roadster is different from the “Jaguar” modified bumper and grille, carbon body panels, splitter, rear diffuser and spoiler. Also, the masters of Lister Motors installed more powerful brakes on the car, a new exhaust system and redesigned the suspension.
A five-liter “eight” compressor with a capacity of 675 hp works in the engine compartment. Thanks to her, LFT-C develops maximum power up to 330 km / h, and acceleration from zero to 100 km / h occurs in just over three seconds.
Each of the copies of the limited edition will have on the engine cover a silver plate with the serial number of the car. By the way, the first on the list has already debuted on July 3 in Lankshire, at the headquarters of Lister Motors.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S