Listen to the sound of the BMW M5 with the titanium release of AkrapovicDecember 21, 2018
The new system weighs nine kilograms less and adds 11 hp
The company Akrapovic has published a video about the titanium exhaust system for the “charged” BMW M5 sedan. In the video you can listen to the sound of the car with this system.
The sports edition weighs 9.4 kilograms less than the standard system (that is, about 40 percent) and is equipped with carbon nipples that are made by hand. New adds engine about 11 horsepower (at 5700 rpm) and 21.3 Nm (at 2300 rpm).
As an option, you can order a system that will allow you to customize the sound by a selector from the salon or using an application on your smartphone.
Installing titanium release will take two hours. The cost is about eight thousand euros.
BMW M5 is equipped with a 600-horsepower (750 Nm) eight-cylinder turbo engine of about 4.4 liters. In the “charged” modification of the Competition, the recoil increases to 625 hp, but such a machine has a more evil release already “in the base.”
To 100 km/h sedan dials in 3.4 seconds (3.3 for the M5 Competition). Maximum speed is limited at around 305 kilometers per hour.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos