Liqui Moly – the new regional sponsor of Formula 1March 29, 2019
Liqui Moly, a large German manufacturer of motor oil and various auto chemical goods, has become a regional sponsor of Formula 1. Starting from the Bahrain Grand Prix, the company’s advertising will appear on 11 races this season – so they want to increase brand awareness in the international market.
Murray Barnett, Director of Formula 1 for sponsorship and commercial cooperation: “We are pleased to welcome Liqui Moly as a regional sponsor of Formula 1. This world-famous manufacturer of premium products for cars is perfect for our brand and our audience; We are looking forward to starting working together and will try to help the company expand its presence in the sport through active work with fans. ”
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station