Liqui Moly – the new regional sponsor of Formula 1March 29, 2019
Liqui Moly, a large German manufacturer of motor oil and various auto chemical goods, has become a regional sponsor of Formula 1. Starting from the Bahrain Grand Prix, the company’s advertising will appear on 11 races this season – so they want to increase brand awareness in the international market.
Murray Barnett, Director of Formula 1 for sponsorship and commercial cooperation: “We are pleased to welcome Liqui Moly as a regional sponsor of Formula 1. This world-famous manufacturer of premium products for cars is perfect for our brand and our audience; We are looking forward to starting working together and will try to help the company expand its presence in the sport through active work with fans. ”
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options