Lincoln unveils its new Zephyr Reflection luxury sedanApril 20, 2021
The presentation of the new Zephyr Reflection took place at the Shanghai Motor Show.
Lincoln unveiled its new Lincoln Zephyr Reflection luxury sedan at the Shanghai Auto Show. Of course, the presented car was a prototype, but the manufacturer promised to bring the novelty to the market before the end of this year. It is also worth noting that the model will be sold exclusively in the Chinese market.
Externally, the sedan is made in the style of the brand – the car received a massive radiator grille, sharp body lines, narrow LED optics and a long hood. Inside the Zephyr Reflection, you can see a huge screen that includes three displays – a digital instrument cluster, a multimedia system screen and a screen in front of the front passenger.
It is worth noting that the car does not look too fancy, so the production model should be expected to replicate the design and interior of the prototype almost completely. The manufacturer did not provide information about the power plant, prices and the date of the premiere of the serial performance of the model are also not known.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km