Limited edition Ford Transit van seenDecember 8, 2019
A limited version of a Ford Transit commercial vehicle was released. In total in the UK will produce 40 copies of the van in an exclusive performance.
A new version of the vehicle received the MS-RT R185 index, the car was estimated at 37.99 thousand pounds. The author of the project is the British company MS-RT, whose production facilities are located in South Wales. According to available information, an unusual version of the van appeared due to the active cooperation between Van-Sport and the factory team of the Ford Rally World Championship. The car has a massive body kit, including a front splitter, a diffuser is installed at the rear, wheel arches are expanded. The body was painted in dark gray with red accents, which, as representatives of MS-RT are convinced, are one of the main design differences.
Specialists installed 18-inch wheels OZ Racing and Maxhaust system. The latter reproduces the sharp sound of a sports exhaust through the speakers of the audio system. The limited version of the Ford Transit van received a carbon-fiber steering wheel; the interior has inserts made of genuine red leather.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel