Lightning Motorcycles has announced the start of accepting orders for electric bikeJanuary 27, 2019
A young company located in Silicon Valley asks for a $ 500 return deposit to reserve first copies for themselves. But the bike itself is not yet officially presented.
Startup Lightning Motorcycles has announced the debut of a new electric motorcycle, sales of which may begin in March 2019. At least then the official debut will take place. For the “basic” version of the company from the “silicone” valley asks from 13,000 dollars. To make a pre-order is required to pay $ 500, which will be returned at the request of the client.
Also announced is the “charged” version of the Carbon Edition, for which a deposit of 10,000 (ten thousand) dollars is requested. However, no details yet, except that this version will be released first.
It is assumed that the motorcycle will have a power reserve of about 230 km, a maximum speed of up to 240 km / h, and the ability to replenish the charge in 35 minutes. But experts rightly note that these characteristics look too good to fit serial motorcycles.
The company claims that this is the world’s first electric motorcycle premium.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network