Lifan adds power to the updated Myway crossoverJanuary 15, 2019
Currently, a large crossover passes the necessary tests. The other day the first photos of the updated SUV appeared on the web.
The company Lifan modified the big crossover Lifan Myway with three rows of seats. The appearance of the updated crossover has not undergone any major changes – the manufacturer focused on the technical characteristics of the car. So, it is known that the model received a more powerful motor.
Previously, SUVs with a single-and-a-half-liter engine with 109 hp were sold on the home market. Now Myway gets a two-liter engine with a power of 141 hp, working in tandem with a five-speed manual or automatic transmission. Drive – no alternative rear.
Pictures of the updated cross-country, which is currently being actively tested, have already appeared on the Web: images of the novelty have been posted by the specialized portal Autohome. The photo spies failed to look into the interior of the “refreshed” crossover. According to preliminary information, after the upgrade, Myway will receive new multimedia with voice control support, as well as materials of improved quality. Information about the price of a novelty yet.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web