Liberty Walk saw a potential drift in Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZFebruary 14, 2019
The tuning company presented two new projects – Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ. These models received the same dodger components that were adapted for each of them.
The kit includes a front splitter, rear diffuser, ducktail style spoilers, as well as new rims and a two-color trim scheme. The body kit elements are fixed on the firm external bolts. The cost varies from 4470 to 5770 dollars depending on the number of selected components.
Optionally available LED daytime running lights and taillights, new exhaust system and air suspension.
Specifications have not changed. Under the hood remains the same 2.0-liter engine, which generates 205 hp. and 211 Nm of torque.
- Renault will reduce almost 15 thousand employees worldwide
- Volkswagen Management Approves Ford Alliance
- The new crossover Ford Puma ST declassified on renderings
- The new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado will receive dramatic changes
- Published details about the new Lexus NX