Liberty Walk has prepared a set of improvements for the Toyota SupraJune 9, 2020
The Japanese company Liberty Walk has created a set of improvements for the Toyota Supra.
The kit includes a front splitter protruding a few cm from the bumper, and fairly large wings. In turn, the wide side window sills go from the front to the rear lights.
Behind it is worth noting the appearance of a huge diffuser and a giant wing. At the rear, the tuners also installed a support running from the center of the wing down to the diffuser.
The Japanese studio offers a set of Toyota Supra improvements in two versions: the first is made of fiberglass ($ 14,850), and the second is made of carbon fiber ($ 15,950). Customers are also offered a set of improvements along with a new hood with holes for $ 17,930 in fiberglass and $ 19,030 in carbon fiber. In this case, all the elements included in the set are sold separately.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions