Liberty Walk has prepared a set of improvements for the Toyota SupraJune 9, 2020
The Japanese company Liberty Walk has created a set of improvements for the Toyota Supra.
The kit includes a front splitter protruding a few cm from the bumper, and fairly large wings. In turn, the wide side window sills go from the front to the rear lights.
Behind it is worth noting the appearance of a huge diffuser and a giant wing. At the rear, the tuners also installed a support running from the center of the wing down to the diffuser.
The Japanese studio offers a set of Toyota Supra improvements in two versions: the first is made of fiberglass ($ 14,850), and the second is made of carbon fiber ($ 15,950). Customers are also offered a set of improvements along with a new hood with holes for $ 17,930 in fiberglass and $ 19,030 in carbon fiber. In this case, all the elements included in the set are sold separately.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021