Liberty Media wants to keep race in MonacoMarch 15, 2020
The Formula 1 leadership is in talks with the authorities of Monaco on how to keep this Grand Prix in the calendar of 2020, if due to an epidemic it can not be held at the end of May.
While Liberty Media hopes to start the season on May 24 with a race in Monaco, if the situation allows, but many are confident that the more realistic period is the Grand Prix of Azerbaijan on June 7.
If you can’t start the season in Monaco, Liberty Media will try to find another place on the calendar for the race along the streets of the Principality – because of the prestige of the stage. While the promoters of the stage from Automobile Club de Monaco do not want to change the usual date, but negotiations are already underway on possible dates of the transfer.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV