LG Motorsport improves the aerodynamics of the Chevrolet CorvetteNovember 4, 2020
LG Motorsport has revealed a set of elements for the Chevrolet Corvette sports car that improves aerodynamics.
First of all, the large carbon fiber wing known as the GT2 is striking. This lightweight aluminum strut element is designed to increase downforce without increasing air resistance.
It should be said that the wing struts are not attached to the luggage compartment lid, but to the frame of the sports car instead of the factory spoiler. As for the cost of this item, it is $ 4561 and includes the wing itself, a mounting kit and an original spoiler removal package.
Tuners have also developed a carbon fiber front splitter for the Corvette, but no pricing or launch date has yet been announced. However, judging by the photos, it will not only look aggressive, but also add downforce in the front. Other items from the atelier include a new exhaust system ($ 2,595), a set of levers ($ 2,195), and a set of new propeller shafts ($ 1996) that can handle up to 1,400 hp.
In addition, it was recently noted that the tuning company Vossen Wheels has demonstrated its own variation of the Land Rover Defender SUV. It should be emphasized that the tuners pasted over the body of the British car with a matte black film.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system