Lexus will soon show the concept of the first electric carJuly 13, 2019
The premiere will be held at the Tokyo Motor Show.
The Japanese company Lexus is preparing for the debut of the first-ever brand of electric car: its concept will be shown at the end of October this year at the Tokyo Auto Show.
About the concept, while little is known: there are rumors that it will be a not very large car, a silhouette similar to a hatchback. Of course, the first electric car brand will flaunt Lexus corporate style, but they say that the grille will become even larger. Technical details or power remain a mystery.
Most likely, the future electric Lexus will receive a permanent four-wheel drive, implemented with the help of electric motors in each of the wheels. By 2025, Toyota and Lexus are planning to release a total of 10 radically new models with electric power plants.
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years