Lexus will soon show the concept of the first electric carJuly 13, 2019
The premiere will be held at the Tokyo Motor Show.
The Japanese company Lexus is preparing for the debut of the first-ever brand of electric car: its concept will be shown at the end of October this year at the Tokyo Auto Show.
About the concept, while little is known: there are rumors that it will be a not very large car, a silhouette similar to a hatchback. Of course, the first electric car brand will flaunt Lexus corporate style, but they say that the grille will become even larger. Technical details or power remain a mystery.
Most likely, the future electric Lexus will receive a permanent four-wheel drive, implemented with the help of electric motors in each of the wheels. By 2025, Toyota and Lexus are planning to release a total of 10 radically new models with electric power plants.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China