Lexus will not release the F-version LC coupeJune 29, 2020
The Japanese company will not produce the F-variation LC coupe, but will continue to work on the V8 biturbo engine.
Lexus has decided to discontinue the development of the “charged” Lexus LC F coupe due to losses associated with the coronavirus pandemic.
Despite the fact that the F-version of the LC coupe was repeatedly photographed, and insiders constantly provided us with new information about the car, it became known that Lexus refused to produce the model. The publication Car Sensor talks about the fact that due to the unstable economic situation, it was decided to abandon investing in niche models. The company will be engaged in more promising developments, one of which will be the flagship crossover LQ, which is due to be presented in 2020.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar