Lexus will not release the F-version LC coupeJune 29, 2020
The Japanese company will not produce the F-variation LC coupe, but will continue to work on the V8 biturbo engine.
Lexus has decided to discontinue the development of the “charged” Lexus LC F coupe due to losses associated with the coronavirus pandemic.
Despite the fact that the F-version of the LC coupe was repeatedly photographed, and insiders constantly provided us with new information about the car, it became known that Lexus refused to produce the model. The publication Car Sensor talks about the fact that due to the unstable economic situation, it was decided to abandon investing in niche models. The company will be engaged in more promising developments, one of which will be the flagship crossover LQ, which is due to be presented in 2020.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform