Lexus will make the Track Edition series its brand nameJanuary 29, 2019
According to Lexus vice president for strategy and planning, Cooper Eriksen, the model Lexus RC F Track Edition will not be the only one of its kind. Expect the Track Edition brand to remain with the company for years to come.
Currently, it is planned to create 60 RC F Track Edition. Of these, 40 cars will be white and 20 – matte gray. We intend to release Track Editions in the coming years, ” – said Cooper Eriksen, adding,“ We are having a great time with engineers to find out how Track Editions might look in the future. ”
It is assumed that the special version of Track Edition will be used for only those models that have version F. In this case, special series will receive only RC F and GS F, however Eriksen also noted that other models can be released in version F, including crossovers brand.
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale
- Rolls-Royce focuses on luxury over modern technology
- A very rare hypercar Rimac Concept One appeared on sale
- New wagon Suzuki Swace tried on a sporty look