Lexus UX 250h will get Black Line trim next yearOctober 4, 2020
Next year, the Lexus UX 250h will receive a Black Line version.
According to company representatives, this package has more popular additions and updates. The company currently offers a Black Line Special Edition for almost the entire lineup. Note that a version for the hybrid compact crossover Lexus UX 250h was recently presented. This car will be one of five models for which the Black Line version will be available for the 2021 model year. All models will be different from each other and will have their own unique design.
The main feature of the Lexus UX 250h Black Line is the color-coded spoiler above the rear window. As with other models, limited edition Lexus UX buyers – a total of only 1,000 Black Line units will be assembled – will be offered Zero Halliburton luggage.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green