Lexus sells 5 millionth crossoverSeptember 14, 2020
The first SUV of the Japanese premium brand was the model with the LX index. She entered the market back in 1996.
Lexus has reported the 5 millionth SUV sold. The Japanese automaker’s first SUVs were the LX and RX.
The last SUV to be sold since 1998 is now considered the premium brand’s best seller. During the entire existence of this model, 3,136,000 of these machines were sold. Over time, the line of prestigious crossovers and SUVs has expanded with the GX, NX and UX models. The second most popular crossover is the NX, which appeared in 2014. It has sold 853,000 copies worldwide. The full-size SUV LX wins bronze with 487,000 buyers.
Now it is SUVs that account for two-thirds of Lexus’ global sales. Cars of the brand can be found on the car markets of 90 countries.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70