Lexus RX and RXL restyled crossovers are even saferMay 30, 2019
The premium Lexus RX crossover and its extended version of the RXL have a slightly modified exterior, as well as new useful features that make driving even more pleasant and safer.
The Japanese company Lexus showed the crossover RX 2020 model year, which has undergone a slight restyling. The luxurious cross and its more spacious version with the prefix “L” got a new optics with an original design, which has become even more elegant. After the upgrade, the RX and RXL also received new standard 18-inch wheels. On this part of the exterior manufacturer stopped.
The SUV cabin will feature advanced multimedia with a 12.3-inch touchscreen and support for Apple Carplay and Android Auto. For standard complete sets the former eight-inch display remains. Already in the base Lexus RX updated crossovers receive the latest set of security technologies Lexus. Among them are the lane control systems, the detection of pedestrians and cyclists.
In addition, the restyled cross got a modified suspension, which now minimizes the maximum body roll when cornering. And the F-Sport version is now fully equipped with an active suspension from the LC sport coupe.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options