Lexus reveals details over its first electric car – city hatchbackAugust 22, 2019
In the autumn, the first electric model from Lexus will be presented at the Tokyo Motor Show. It was a 3.4-meter car with a 2 + 2 landing formula and a projection “holographic” display in the cabin.
Already in October, Lexus is going to show its first electric car. The company decided to start its career in the electrified segment with a compact citycar. The small model will be an almost four-seater hatchback with a body length of up to 3.4 meters. That is, the back row is conditional, and can only be comfortable for children.
Judging by the presented teaser, the future novelty will be created in the style of the 2015 LF-SA concept. In addition to the hatchback, by 2025 the company will launch another 9 new electric models. According to Lexus executives, the company will concentrate on creating a motor wheel, but it will take a lot of time to develop.
Specifications not reported. More information about the electric car will be available on October 24 as part of the debut. The price tag is also not reported, and the start of sales can be expected in 2020.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires