Lexus revealed its debut electric car UX 300eNovember 22, 2019
Japanese corporation Lexus showed its debut electric car – Lexus UX 300e. The novelty will officially debut in a couple of days at the Guangzhou auto show. The UX 300e will appear in China and Europe next year, and in Japan at the beginning of 2021.
The new UX 300e was the first step in implementing a global strategy for the electrification of the model line, which the Japanese brand introduced in October this year at the Tokyo Motor Show.
Leaving aside the design and main characteristics of the UX cross, the specialists of the Japanese brand focused on the unique capabilities of the electric motor and a 54.3 kW / h battery located under the floor. Due to the latter, the car has a low center of gravity and a power reserve of up to 400 km. Also, special configurations of the transmission, steering, braking system and suspension allow the UX 300e driver to better feel the car in any driving situation.
Despite the typical high level of acoustic comfort in the cabin for electric cars, the special pride of the novelty is the additional noise insulation that suppresses any external noise that could be especially noticeable due to the quiet operation of the electric motor.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos