Lexus NX is presented in the special series Black LineFebruary 1, 2019
The premium Japanese brand decided to add a “style” to its crossover by offering a special version featuring a black décor and price tag. There will be no changes in the technical part.
On sale appeared strictly limited edition Lexus NX 300 F Sport Black Line. The model will be presented only in 1,000 copies with three possible body colors: Obsidian, Atomic Silver and exclusive Ultra White. The exclusivity of the crossover will also be emphasized by the special decor on the bottom of the doors and the unique alloy wheels.
The limited crossover will also receive a grille, a bumper with a bottom trim, as well as black side mirrors. The salon will receive a leather combo in black and white colors, nameplates labeled “Black Line”, as well as branded floor mats. Of course, the company did not forget to add a special Schild on the back door, which would emphasize the “exclusivity” of the car.
The cost of new items will start at $ 48,575.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry