Lexus LS 500 has a new Inspiration SeriesJuly 3, 2019
The circulation of the LS 500 Inspiration Series will be only 300 copies.
The US Lexus has introduced a special version of the LS model called the Inspiration Series to the local market. New became the first sedan in this design and received an exclusive body color Deep Garnet, which is a deep and dark shade of red.
The Lexus LS 500 Inspiration Series will make the company a limited edition LX 570 Inspiration Series SUV and coupe LC 500 Inspiration Series. In addition to the unique color of the body, the LS 500 features 20-inch wheels in Black Vapor Chrome, upholstered seats, a center console and doors in white leather, Kiriko glass trims, which are offered as an option for a regular car, and darkened speaker nets of Mark Levinson audio systems.
Under the hood of the Lexus LS 500 Inspiration Series is a 3.5-liter V6 with two turbochargers. Engine recoil – 421 horsepower and 600 Nm of torque. The box is a ten-band automatic. You can order the LS 500 Inspiration Series with both rear and all-wheel drive.
The planned circulation of the novelty is only 300 copies. Sales will begin in the fall. No prices announced yet.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages