Lexus LC Convertible shown in DetroitJanuary 15, 2019
While the open-top version Lexus LC Convertible is shown as a concept, the company leaves no intention to submit a production version. Now there will be a study of the interest of potential customers.
At the North American International Auto Show in Detroit debuted convertible, built on the basis of the standard version of the coupe Lexus LC. We have already written about the possibility of such a debut, but now the model has been shown publicly. While mass production is not planned, but the managers of the company will continue to study the possible demand and interest of customers.
If you do not touch the roof and the back, then we will not notice differences from the coupe. The car with the roof removed looks elegant, especially with a different tilt of the windshield. Also, a folding roof demanded that designers and designers rework the rear.
Under the hood, the old 5.0-liter V8 engine will be hidden from the coupe, but it is quite possible that a hybrid version with a 3.5-liter engine will be available.
“At the moment, it’s just an open-top concept, so there’s no roof yet,” said Lexus representative Hellwig. Apparently there will be hiding a soft fabric roof.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel