Lexus has updated its ES hybrid sedanAugust 7, 2020
Outwardly, even cosmetic changes were not noticed, but the work of the power unit was modernized. Also, the novelty has received a number of updates in terms of security.
Japanese premium car maker Lexus has revealed an update to its new 2021 ES sedan. The information was released on Friday, August 7th. Externally, no changes were made, which is logical for the recently presented car. But in terms of technology, the engineers have changed a few things. The main innovation is the lithium-ion battery for the ES 300h hybrid version. After installing it, the car became more economical in terms of fuel consumption, and the range increased.
Recall that the ES 300h hybrid is based on a 2.5-liter gasoline engine capable of delivering 178 hp. at 202 Nm of torque. The motor power did not change after the upgrade. The novelty also received a number of security updates. Surround cameras and a blind spot monitoring system are available as additional options.
An infotainment complex with a screen enlarged to 12.3 inches will also become available to buyers.
For the basic version of the Lexus ES in the Japanese car market asking $ 56,800
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system