Lexus has shown a new teaser for the track version of the RC F CoupeJanuary 10, 2019
Lexus showed on the video track modification coupe RC F – RC F Track Edition. In the video you can hear the sound of a reworked V8 and catch a glimpse of the back of the sports car with a massive wing.
Thanks to a previously published image, it became known that the usual Lexus RC F Track Edition coupe will differ in carbon body kit. Also RC F Track Edition will be equipped with another exhaust, improved cooling system and 10-speed automatic transmission, and the 5.0 V8 engine instead of 477 will develop more than 500 hp.
The sports coupe is equipped with a five-liter atmospheric V8, delivering 477 horsepower and 520 Nm of torque. The gearbox is an eight-speed automatic. From the spot to the first 100 km/h, the coupe accelerates in 4.5 seconds, and its maximum speed is 270 kilometers per hour.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests