Lexus has shown a new teaser for the track version of the RC F CoupeJanuary 10, 2019
Lexus showed on the video track modification coupe RC F – RC F Track Edition. In the video you can hear the sound of a reworked V8 and catch a glimpse of the back of the sports car with a massive wing.
Thanks to a previously published image, it became known that the usual Lexus RC F Track Edition coupe will differ in carbon body kit. Also RC F Track Edition will be equipped with another exhaust, improved cooling system and 10-speed automatic transmission, and the 5.0 V8 engine instead of 477 will develop more than 500 hp.
The sports coupe is equipped with a five-liter atmospheric V8, delivering 477 horsepower and 520 Nm of torque. The gearbox is an eight-speed automatic. From the spot to the first 100 km/h, the coupe accelerates in 4.5 seconds, and its maximum speed is 270 kilometers per hour.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system