Lexus has officially confirmed the launch of the LC convertible into productionJuly 17, 2019
The Japanese luxury brand has confirmed that in a short time the Lexus LC coupe will be complemented by an open-top version. She was recently shown at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The prototype gig looked almost ready to be launched in production.
Lexus LC will be the first cabriolet in the company’s lineup in the last four years. The exact time to market is unknown. The manufacturer notes only that this will happen “in the near future.”
For the most part, the design of the Lexus LC convertible will replicate the coupe style. The main difference is the removable top. It is expected that the roof will be fabric, although the two previous convertibles – S C and SC – came with a hard top.
The technical equipment of the convertible will not differ from the coupe. Thus, he will get a 5.0-liter V8 with 471 hp. A hybrid version with a V6 engine that generates 472 hp will be available.
The cost of Lexus LC will be approximately 100,000 US dollars.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors