Lexus has begun testing the new GXMay 8, 2019
A test mule climbed onto the road. It shows that while external changes appeared only in front of the model. So, the Lexus GX front grill was reworked. It began to look more modern, the design echoes the latest versions of the LS and LC 500. In the lower part there are contrasting silver accents. There are new LED headlights.
Changes in the cabin Lexus GX is very minor. Slightly redesigned dashboard and steering wheel. Multi-function display on the dashboard has increased in size. It is assumed that the infotainment system will be updated.
Specifications Lexus GX is not disclosed. The current version, which was introduced in 2010 and updated in 2014, uses a 4.6-liter V8, which is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system with electronic differential lock. Power is 301 hp (225 kW), the torque is 446 Nm. The new GX is expected to improve fuel efficiency.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options