Lexus has begun testing the new GXMay 8, 2019
A test mule climbed onto the road. It shows that while external changes appeared only in front of the model. So, the Lexus GX front grill was reworked. It began to look more modern, the design echoes the latest versions of the LS and LC 500. In the lower part there are contrasting silver accents. There are new LED headlights.
Changes in the cabin Lexus GX is very minor. Slightly redesigned dashboard and steering wheel. Multi-function display on the dashboard has increased in size. It is assumed that the infotainment system will be updated.
Specifications Lexus GX is not disclosed. The current version, which was introduced in 2010 and updated in 2014, uses a 4.6-liter V8, which is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system with electronic differential lock. Power is 301 hp (225 kW), the torque is 446 Nm. The new GX is expected to improve fuel efficiency.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests