Lexus GX Off-Road Adventure SUVJuly 19, 2019
Listening to your fans and customers for companies is not new. So the Japanese have released a conceptual version of the SUV for all sorts of travel, dedicated to the fan club of this model.
The basis of the presented model is a standard, as you might already guess, GX. But the differences are noticeable, off-road. For example, adjustable sports shock absorbers, power bumper, aluminum boxes for various equipment, additional lighting and, of course, off-road tires on 18-inch F Sport wheels. Also in the presence of solar panels.
Lexus also shared a video teaser demonstrating the trailer towing system using the example of a Patriot Campers camper.
As they say in the company, such showcars are created for the inspiration of their fans, but this example is one of those that are translated into reality thanks to loyal fans. Lexus GX Off-Road will be shown to the public from July 17 to July 21 at the FJ Summit in Colorado (USA), where fans meet.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari