Lexus GX Off-Road Adventure SUVJuly 19, 2019
Listening to your fans and customers for companies is not new. So the Japanese have released a conceptual version of the SUV for all sorts of travel, dedicated to the fan club of this model.
The basis of the presented model is a standard, as you might already guess, GX. But the differences are noticeable, off-road. For example, adjustable sports shock absorbers, power bumper, aluminum boxes for various equipment, additional lighting and, of course, off-road tires on 18-inch F Sport wheels. Also in the presence of solar panels.
Lexus also shared a video teaser demonstrating the trailer towing system using the example of a Patriot Campers camper.
As they say in the company, such showcars are created for the inspiration of their fans, but this example is one of those that are translated into reality thanks to loyal fans. Lexus GX Off-Road will be shown to the public from July 17 to July 21 at the FJ Summit in Colorado (USA), where fans meet.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York