Lexus appoints new leaderDecember 4, 2019
The Japanese premium brand has carried out a personnel reshuffle.
With reference to the press service of Toyota, Koji Sato, chief engineer and vice president of Lexus International, has been appointed head of the company. According to published data, he will take up a new position from January 1, 2020.
Sato, 50, is known as the chief designer of the Lexus LC coupe, and he also developed the GA-L platform for rear-wheel drive models. At his post, he will replace the 62-year-old Yoshihiro Sawa, who will retain the title of chief engineer of the brand.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system