Lexus appoints new leaderDecember 4, 2019
The Japanese premium brand has carried out a personnel reshuffle.
With reference to the press service of Toyota, Koji Sato, chief engineer and vice president of Lexus International, has been appointed head of the company. According to published data, he will take up a new position from January 1, 2020.
Sato, 50, is known as the chief designer of the Lexus LC coupe, and he also developed the GA-L platform for rear-wheel drive models. At his post, he will replace the 62-year-old Yoshihiro Sawa, who will retain the title of chief engineer of the brand.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid