Lexus announced the debut date of its first electric carNovember 11, 2019
Japanese brand Lexus announced when its first electric car debuts. So, the debut of the novelty will take place at the Guangzhou automobile exhibition on November 22. This was told in the press center of the brand.
As noted, a new electric model will be created to meet the demand for such cars in China and Europe. The brand is going to offer a whole line of electrified motors, according to a press release. In the Lexus “assortment”, hybrid variations of popular models are widely represented, but the brand has not yet released fully electric cars.
It should be noted that Lexus demonstrated the prototype LF-30 Electrified at the Tokyo auto show in October this year. The car acquired a characteristic wedge-shaped body, a futuristic interior and a power reserve of up to 500 km on a single charge.
Whether the Lexus debut electric car will inherit the exterior features or technical specifications of the LF-30 concept is currently unknown.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions