Lexus and Toyota will release three new electric cars by 2021October 16, 2019
The Japanese company Toyota and its Lexus over the next two years will offer their customers three “green” car innovations at once. It is reported by the publication “Autocar”.
Toyota and its luxury sub-brand Lexus are going to launch three electric cars on the market by 2021. What reporters were told by representatives of the Japanese automaker. There are no details about future environmentally friendly news yet. However, already this month at the Tokyo Motor Show, we will be able to get acquainted with the technology, which will become the basis for all announced electric vehicles. It will demonstrate the futuristic concept car from Lexus.
In the meantime, electric cars are not listed in the model range of these two brands – buyers choose from cars with gasoline and diesel engines, as well as hybrids.
It is expected that the replenishment of the model line of brands with electric cars will be a pretty profitable solution. Moreover, Toyota and Lexus already have technology for creating all-electric models.
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record