Lexus adds aggression to the LX SUVAugust 21, 2019
Lexus introduced the flagship SUV LX 2020 model year for the US market. The novelty has become available in the Sport Package version, which differs from other options in a more aggressive appearance.
The SUV received a modified grille with a different pattern, an upgraded rear diffuser, as well as body-colored exterior mirror housings with chrome elements and 21-inch wheels.
In the cabin installed seats, covered with semi-aniline leather, as well as a new steering wheel with inserts made of natural wood. Available equipment includes ventilated seats, four-zone climate control, a Mark Levinson audio system with 19 speakers, a projection display, and wireless charging for a smartphone.
In the US, the Lexus LX is offered with a single 5.7-liter V8 engine developing 383 horsepower. The engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air