Lewis Hamilton won the British Grand PrixAugust 2, 2020
Lewis Hamilton scored a dramatic victory in the British Grand Prix on Sunday 2 August, finishing on essentially three wheels after his car’s front left tire collapsed two laps before the checkered flag.
The second place went to the pilot of the Red Bull team, Max Verstappen. In turn, the third position is occupied by the racer of the Italian “Ferrari” Charles Leclair.
British driver Hamilton has consolidated the lead in the overall standings. In four racing races this season, the Briton was able to win three victories. Hamilton scored 88 points, thus leaving behind team-mate Valtteri Bottas by 30 points.
It should be emphasized that Hamilton is a British racer, the pilot of the German Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport team.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network