Lewis Hamilton I’ll try to take my own in the raceApril 14, 2019
In qualifying before the Grand Prix of China, Lewis Hamilton showed the second result, losing his partner only a few thousandths …
Lewis Hamilton “In the qualification I laid out on the limit, but my congratulations to Valtteri – he from the beginning of the weekend looked very confident.
Since Friday I have had difficulties myself, I gradually recouped – at some point I was eight-tenths behind Valtteri, and it’s good that I lost much less in the end. For the team this is an incredible result! Perhaps I could drive a little faster, but I’ll try to take my own in the race.
Ferrari is very fast on the direct, but we seem to be able to recoup in the corners, for which many thanks to our staff. The team carefully studied the information from the tests and the two previous races, the results of this work are the most positive! ”
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station