Lewis Hamilton: I did not work perfectlySeptember 8, 2019
In Monza, Lewis Hamilton finished third. The five-time world champion admitted that he did not work perfectly and will try to take into account all the points in preparation for the next race.
Lewis Hamilton: “Congratulations to Ferrari and Charles! Leclair worked great, was able to restrain the pressure from my side and from Valtteri. I did my best to stay as close to Ferrari for some incredible number of laps, but then my tires lost their efficiency.
Charles was much faster on straight lines, and even if I could drive up close, there was no way to carry out an attack. We could not win, but earned a lot of points for the team and increased the advantage over Ferrari in the Cup of designers, which is very important.
Title? I just try to conduct each stage as best as possible and do not think about the title yet, but it’s good that in previous races I managed to create a big gap. Today I did not work perfectly, in general this weekend showed that the team and I have something to work on, we will focus on all these points in preparation for the Singapore Grand Prix. ”
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos