Lewis Hamilton: I am ready to fight with young ridersMay 8, 2019
In the first races of the season, Lando Norris, Alexander Elbon and George Russell made a good impression. They, along with Max Verstappen and Charles Leclaire, will determine the future of Formula 1. Five-time world champion Lewis Hamilton said that talented young people only motivate him.
Lewis Hamilton “I am ready to fight with young riders. They bring in the Formula 1 new piloting techniques, their style and aggressiveness – all this is great invigorates! Every year I try to become better as a racer and am delighted to new rivals debuting in the championship. When I look at them, I have no feeling that they only think how to get ahead of me.
Of course, at one time I was also in their place and I can understand what they are all going through this year, what difficulties they face, each in their own way, and what awaits them in the future.
I have to work hard to get ahead of them – every year it becomes harder and harder … ”
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones