Lewis Hamilton became the champion of Formula 1 for the sixth timeNovember 5, 2019
Briton Lewis Hamilton is now inferior in the number of titles only to Michael Schumacher, who won the tournament seven times
British pilot of the Mercedes team Lewis Hamilton won the Formula 1 in 2019. This title the rider is winning for the sixth time. Thus, Hamilton is second only to Michael Schumacher in the number of titles, who won the tournament seven times. In his Twitter, Lewis Hamilton wrote that he devotes his championship to the legendary racer Nicky Lauda, who died this year.
“This season is for Nicky Lauda, my friend and mentor whom we lost this year. It was he who was able to prove that courage and determination go side by side. This is for you, Nicky. I will do everything to make you proud of me, ”said the athlete.
Lewis Hamilton became the second at the US Grand Prix. This allowed him to become inaccessible to the closest rival – the Finnish pilot Valtteri Bottas from Mercedes. The latter became the winner of the race in Austin.
- French princess Ermine de Clermont-Tonner got into a terrible accident
- Nissan unveils e-4ORCE all-wheel drive on Leaf prototype
- Tesla changes plans to build a plant in Europe
- Elonn Mask forced to advertise Tesla cars
- Bolinger SUVs equipped with a unique cargo transportation system