Leon Haslam will leave the KRT team at the end of the seasonOctober 9, 2019
Rumors circulating in the WSBK paddock have long been confirmed. Leon Haslam will leave the Kawasaki Racing team at the end of the season. It is expected that Alex Lowes will replace Leon in the factory team.
Haslam joined the Kawasaki Racing team after winning the British superbike last year. This season, the Irishman showed mixed results, including a victory in the Suzuka race of 8 hours. The management of the team wants to put a talented and young pilot on the second motorcycle so that he quickly learns from Jonathan Ray. Think in advance about a generational change.
In total, Leon has won six prizes this season and ranks sixth in the overall standings. Some expected more from him, although his main task was to develop a motorcycle. In any case, Leon decided to replace.
Who will replace Leon in the saddle of the KRT motorcycle is still unknown. Most likely, Alex Lowes. In the near future, an official announcement is expected.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system