Leon Haslam will leave the KRT team at the end of the seasonOctober 9, 2019
Rumors circulating in the WSBK paddock have long been confirmed. Leon Haslam will leave the Kawasaki Racing team at the end of the season. It is expected that Alex Lowes will replace Leon in the factory team.
Haslam joined the Kawasaki Racing team after winning the British superbike last year. This season, the Irishman showed mixed results, including a victory in the Suzuka race of 8 hours. The management of the team wants to put a talented and young pilot on the second motorcycle so that he quickly learns from Jonathan Ray. Think in advance about a generational change.
In total, Leon has won six prizes this season and ranks sixth in the overall standings. Some expected more from him, although his main task was to develop a motorcycle. In any case, Leon decided to replace.
Who will replace Leon in the saddle of the KRT motorcycle is still unknown. Most likely, Alex Lowes. In the near future, an official announcement is expected.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors