Lego will release a constructor with a supercar McLaren Senna GTRNovember 20, 2020
The set will go on sale in early 2021
Lego has officially unveiled a new Technic set dedicated to the carbon-fiber McLaren Senna GTR. A British supercar with moving parts from 830 parts can be assembled for $ 50.
The toy McLaren Senna GTR is a 30-centimeter replica of a real supercar. From 830 parts of the Danish designer, it will be possible to assemble an identical car with the same massive rear wing, air intake on the roof, as well as opening doors and a four-liter V8 with twin turbocharging.
The main feature of the new set is precisely the supercar engine equipped with movable pistons that move during the McLaren movement. A 789 horsepower toy replica will certainly not develop, but such detailing will not go unnoticed by Lego fans. In addition, according to Danish specialists, during the creation of the kit, they worked closely with the McLaren team. As a result, they managed to create a very detailed copy of a real supercar.
The Lego McLaren Senna GTR will go on sale in January 2021. The Danish set will cost $ 50
In early November, Lego released a set dedicated to the iconic car from the Ghostbusters movie franchise.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles