Lego released a thorough copy of the new Land Rover DefenderSeptember 11, 2019
Danish company Lego has added a new generation of high-precision model of Land Rover Defender SUV to its Technic line. The set consists of 2573 parts, with the correct assembly of which you get a fully functional machine.
The list of realistic elements from Lego Technic includes a completely independent suspension, an all-wheel drive system with three differentials, a complex gearbox mechanism. Sales of this set will start on October 1, 2019.
As for the new-generation Land Rover Defender original car, it premiered on September 10 at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The successor of the famous model, which lasted on the conveyor for about 70 years, was left without a frame structure and a mechanical gearbox.
The SUV received a supporting body based on an aluminum monocoque, as well as a fully independent suspension and permanent all-wheel drive. Ground clearance was 291 mm. The SUV will be available in four versions: gasoline, hybrid and two diesel. Power – from 200 to 400 horsepower. All motors are paired with an eight-speed automatic gearbox ZF and a dual-band transfer case.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer