Legendary race car driver tested an electric Porsche TaycanJanuary 15, 2019
The legendary German race car driver Walter Röhl had the opportunity to test the already highly acclaimed electric car Porsche Taycan.
Electric car manufacturers have offered Rörlü to test the car before its official release.
Before you get behind the wheel of a Porsche Taycan, the driver admitted that he doesn’t like electric cars very much. However, he promised to give an honest review after using Taycan.
We tested the car near the Porsche development center in Weissach.
“This is madness. For all the years of racing, I have never encountered such a performance. Taycan does a great job with speed, it’s really amazing, ”Röhrl said after a test run.
The driver also admitted that he was particularly impressed with the steering and brakes:
“I’m surprised, because the weight is barely noticeable. The engineers did a great job of tuning and made great use of the low center of gravity. The steering and brakes work fine, ”said the driver.
“If I had to drive a car with a blindfold, I would have immediately realized that I was sitting in a Porsche. The weight and feel of the steering wheel – and even the brakes, which are much more difficult to understand because of the combination of recovery, is what a Porsche should be, ”Röhl concluded.
As previously reported by Autogeek, the widely announced electric Porsche Taycan will be available to buyers in three trim levels.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web